• Страница 1 из 1
POST BY TARIK
chocolateДата: Четверг, 29.12.11, 19:08 | Сообщение # 1
Замечания: 60%
Статус: Offline
tarik[V]: I hope that there ain't any misunderstanding due to the lack of everyones englishskills in here but lets face some facts.
First of all its true and i cant deny it that i used the same music as biba in that project. It's also a fact that biba released break the line WHEN 50% (2 and a half fragparts)
WERE ALREADY FINISHED. I couldnt be arsed starting from scratch because he used the same songs. I didn't use the same songs tho. I used plenty more but thats just an
unnecessary info for you i guess. If we have a look at the smooths you can see that i used TOTALLY DIFFERENT CAMERA ANGLES. I mean really different. His smooths were all
quite fast compared to my slowmo campaths which are like a stock camera. I didn't even use the same effects as he does. Can anyone of you guys tells me where in break the line
he is using rain or sky replacement (that 4man on argentan ;)) ? Where in the hell is biba using twitch ? Apparently he isnt using it in any of his clips as far as i know.
Where is biba using 3d bullets ? Oh wait there aint any 3d bullets in break the line. And where are all the overlays biba used ? nowhere in my movie because i simply dont use
these kind of overlays. I also used blue colors for HOW TO CLUTCH so no one can blame me for this since blueish colors are something which only i do (in dod:s and mostly css).
There are plenty of more details though. All the smoke effects (on roofs for example), can anyone tell me where they are in break the line ? I guess there aint smokeeffcts like these.
My concept is to create a realistic atomsphere due to tons of small details which the majority of you people still dont understand.
The fire or smokeeffects i used in Headbanger were already in How to clutch or other shortclips.
Except the colors (which i used before) and the music (which i found due to mazadox before) there is nothing else which is similiar. You also can't deny it since its a fact.
I can't say that i hate russians but i am literally pissed off with the attitude. It's almost impossible to argue
tarik[V]: wait
tarik[V]: thats not all
tarik[V]: with the majority of you guys. You're also provocating as fuck and i barely remember russians
which didn't hack during pcw's. Its a fact and no one can deny it. Even if you call me a racist, i can get along with plenty of russians such as kivin rivs sok kirillp chocolate or dancer.
It's not just me though. The majority can't stand the attitude of you guys. I am not here to tell you to change your behaviour but everyone should be clear about what they are doing and how they act in front
of the rest of the community. I am not saying that I do nothing. I don't even want to say that i never do mistakes. Of course i flame even if i shoudlnt do it sometimes but atleast i know that i make an idiot out of me wink
I think antares is the best example. You know that some swedes got banned due to the duckjump script yet you provocate everyone with it and claiming for using strg instead of the mousewheel. Why do you have
to do it anyway ? Why are you wondering if everyone is pissed off when you provocate conflicts like a little brat which hits the puberty ?

Just my 2cents.

http://i073.radikal.ru/1112/62/8e2a8658a31d.jpg

Mckenzie: ноу, джаст ай вилл гет сам порция оф рейджа энд зен все вилл би ок

haRmДата: Четверг, 29.12.11, 19:21 | Сообщение # 2
Замечания: 40%
Мне кажется, или у него моральный выкидыш? О_о

пс. Гори в аду, пупсик Чоки =*

Я вернулся по ваши попы

VanpeltДата: Четверг, 29.12.11, 19:42 | Сообщение # 3
Замечания: 80%
Мне кажется у парня анал жопными болями разрывает, как же он не на первом месте. Ну чтож, надеюсь, что разорвет, и его говно окрасится в алый цвет и он сдохнет за компом.

R3C0NF1GUR3D: SPECCED YOU FOR 10 MINS VNT, NICE NO RECOIL SCRIPT, KINDA SAD DUDE!!!!
Ппц. . .он натянул мой лифчик 5-го размера чашками на плечи, ходит по квартире и ржет, говоря, что это Т7 плечи на ханта. © Башорг
jock3y*^ # R2k: а ты судя по тому что умееш норм делать мувики,ты программист?

ВикДата: Пятница, 30.12.11, 00:00 | Сообщение # 4
Замечания: 0%
переведите

VanpeltДата: Пятница, 30.12.11, 00:01 | Сообщение # 5
Замечания: 80%
www.promt.ru

R3C0NF1GUR3D: SPECCED YOU FOR 10 MINS VNT, NICE NO RECOIL SCRIPT, KINDA SAD DUDE!!!!
Ппц. . .он натянул мой лифчик 5-го размера чашками на плечи, ходит по квартире и ржет, говоря, что это Т7 плечи на ханта. © Башорг
jock3y*^ # R2k: а ты судя по тому что умееш норм делать мувики,ты программист?

Сообщение отредактировал Vanpelt - Пятница, 30.12.11, 00:01

Rx_GДата: Пятница, 30.12.11, 00:28 | Сообщение # 6
Замечания: 0%
Нервный biggrin

ЖИЗНЬ-игра.Задумана хреново,но графика-обалденная!!!

FevralДата: Пятница, 30.12.11, 01:01 | Сообщение # 7
Замечания: 20%
Вик, базовый курс английского языка

AlgorithmДата: Пятница, 30.12.11, 01:21 | Сообщение # 8
chocolate, Откуда он в курсе всех событий? Стукач biggrin Точнее полицай

Сообщение отредактировал Algorithm - Пятница, 30.12.11, 01:32

AntaresДата: Пятница, 30.12.11, 01:34 | Сообщение # 9
А нам то что? Мне лично плевать на мнение этого идиота.

AlgorithmДата: Пятница, 30.12.11, 01:40 | Сообщение # 10
Quote (Antares)
А нам то что? Мне лично плевать на мнение этого идиота.

Это то понятно. Но если ему перевели это, то нужно быть осторожными и не взболтнуть лишнего, чтобы не узнали наши планы на голосование) А вообще мне кажется стукачей надо наказывать додсакком. Может перестанет dry

Сообщение отредактировал Algorithm - Пятница, 30.12.11, 01:41

AntaresДата: Пятница, 30.12.11, 01:44 | Сообщение # 11
перевели, и я даже знаю кто это

Сообщение отредактировал Antares - Пятница, 30.12.11, 01:45

• Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Поиск по Steam_ID
Серверы